"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Friday, May 13, 2005

So I waited almost an hour before I got to see the revered dermatologist. Finally, my turn came. I sat before her meekly, praying that she would have the answer to my derma woes. She could not diagnose it. BUT she could treat it. It will hence be either a 3 week process or a 3 month ordeal, depending on which of her 2 guesses is right:

1. It's a normal flare-up. Straightforward oral and topical medication will solve the problem.
2. It's a hormonal change that affects some women in their mid-20s (no prizes for guessing if I fall into that category). They call it "female adult acne". This is slightly more drawn-out and will take 3 months to control, monitor and hopefully cure.

Come to think of it, I never had acne problems as a teen. So I'm thinking puberty missed me along the way? And if it IS puberty, I shall be looking forward to bigger boobs :)

Alright, enough about me for the day. I shall spew my daily irrelevant mumbo jumbo about Star Wars. This evening (closer to night, actually) on my way home, I noticed a tall, bald ang moh guy standing at a traffic light that was red. It was really dark (I told you it was almost night) and the red light cast a shadow on his face (along with shadows of tree branches). For a second there, I thought he looked a helluva lot like Darth Maul. Freaked me out hey.

Right, back to me now. Once I complete my course of antibiotics for the fever that I am recovering from, I will have to begin another course for my acne. I've got so much medication in my body now it's not funny. Earlier while watching Smallville, they showed a penitentiary sign. It took me 3 whole seconds to register what a penitentiary was. It's not that I don't know, it's just that it took so long to register. I kept thinking it meant cemetary. Don't ask me why.

Ok, that's it for tonight. Look out for tomorrow's instalment of Star Wars as told by moi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger