"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, August 01, 2005

I am definitely paying the price for over-exerting my body. I could hardly move today. Each step I took was excruciating. At times, I would feel a stabbing pain through my calves and hamstrings. It took me almost a minute to walk from the glass door at the entrance of my office to my desk. It's less than 10 metres away. I was hurting so much I contemplated not driving to work today. But standing in a jam-packed train carriage for 11 stations and then walking to the hotel was absolutely beyond me in my current state. It was so bad I wanted to call in spent today. Spent is the word. I am physically spent.

It doesn't help that I have to climb stairs at home and at work. And did I mention I'm also red? In the face and on the shoulders. And in the face again when certain colleagues were incredulous that I actually put my feet to the running track. But the Director told them to go support me at the finals. LOL. That was embarrassing. She actually sent out an email to tell everyone. So paiseh ah. She also told my boss that if she ever had a daughter, she'd want her to be like me (!!!!!). She said cos I'm so sweet she can't get angry with me even if she was. HAHAHA!!!! SWEET??? I have to start re-evaluating myself. It appears I'm not portraying a very accurate picture to others. First someone says I'm the active type. Now someone else says I'm sweet. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a bitch. LOL. Ok ok, I'm a bitch in rehab :)

Alrighty, I'm also very happy because I got myself two cds over the weekend - Silje Nergaard and Maroon 5. Nice. Silje Nergaard's name makes me want to grab a Hoegaarden. It's the whole gaard thing. Gaard. Gaaaaard. Oh man, I could really use an ice cold Hoegaaaaaarden now. Gaaaaard.

Gaaaaaaard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger