"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Today was my 1st anniversary at my workplace. We have a 1st anniversary card for our company. But I didn't receive it today. The ironic thing is that I'm the one who coordinated the design and printing of the cards.

I feel neglected :(

Anyway, facilitated small group in a noodle house today. Very different experience. Can't say I was comfortable with it but I didn't mind the challenge. Would prefer to go back to a home setting though. Oh, was also pleasantly surprised at the turnout today. Only 2 girls couldn't make it.

Work is accelerating to crazy levels but I hope I'll come out sane. It's good to be sane. Very good, in fact.

Am sleepy now. Think I'll head off to bed. Which is actually a funny thing to say because I am on my bed at the moment. I hope I'll sleep right through tonight. Have been having interrupted sleep.

Starting to sound disjointed.

Goodnight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEY I also still read your blog leh.

Anyway I know what you mean about losing the ability to write - it used to be so effortless, and thinking back, I actually enjoyed writing those long ass essays in the middle of the night and racing you to a word count every 5 minutes.

12:44 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that last post was me lah.

Cheryl

12:45 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger