"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, November 25, 2002

So this is what the world looks like at 11.15 in the morning. Well for those of you in some other part of the world, 11.15 am this morning looks like this - grey, grey, grey. The weather's nice though, it's cool and calm. Nice.

One of the worst things about waking up is the state of your tresses. They always seem to magically transform overnight into some mass of incredible wonder. A work of art. Some of us end up with asymmetrical pieces that stick out one side, while others' simply scream Picasso. Today, mine's telling me it's not over till the flat lady sings. Ok ok, bad joke.

But back to the topic. I'm RAH-ther perplexed with the state of my hair. It's not long, it's not short. It's an overgrown bob trying to pass off as a, as a, umm.. a VERY overgrown bob. Eee... what's wrong with me? If this is me in the mornings, I shall endeavour not to wake up so early next time. Right, after much consultation with myself, I've decided. I will not wake up so early next time. There you go.

Cheryl's just reminded me how we used to sing along (or rather, scream along) to The Corrs' "Radio" when we were in her room.. Hahaha.. "SO LISTEN TO THE RAY-DEE-OH (listen to the ray-dee-oh) AND ALL THE SONGS WE USED TO KNOW-OH-OH" Hahahahaha... I'm cracking up here... hahahhahaa...

*wheeze*

Ok, you know that means it's time to go... check in later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger