"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, December 16, 2002

I'm glad you don't read this blog because I don't know where else to write all this. It's too tiring to write it by hand in my journal. Tonight, you made me realise that I miss you. It's been so long we've known each other. Yet not very long at all. So many, many things have happened in our journey. We're both so different from when we first began. There are so many things I want you to know but it's difficult because I don't know how to put them into words. You're a very dear friend. Well, you were. But I guess circumstances force changes. Now we're almost strangers. It's terribly sad. I know you said we can get to know each other all over again but it seems that what we had in the past has been lost. And that's sad.

I guess I've told you some of this but why am I holding back the full extent of my message? I don't know. I suppose things will never be the same again. And they shouldn't. Because if they're the same as they were before, it would suggest that neither of us has grown, that neither of us has come any closer to being the person we were created to be.

So yes, I'm sad. I'm feeling nostalgic. I miss the good times. When will I ever tell you this? Perhaps I never will. Perhaps you will stumble on this blog by chance. Perhaps you still have the URL I gave you long ago. I doubt it. My URL has changed anyway. Maybe one day, when we're both old and grey, I'll tell you about the night I remembered you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger