"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Toffee apples.

I realised that I wanted to have a toffee apple for the last time at this year's Perth Royal Show. But I completely forgot about it. Ok, so maybe they're not exactly gourmet food but it was always fun sinking your teeth into one.

I miss toffee apples.

I remember being really intrigued by them when I was in year 1. Used to see them line the vegetable shelves in Coles. They go for 99 cents each. Occasionally at the Freo markets, you get some at 97 cents. But they're not there all year round. I don't know why.

Today, I had a funny craving for Mandurah fish 'n' chips. Yum :) I feel like going for coffee now. I realise my post is rather disjointed.

Speaking of Australia, Mom just asked if I wanted to go to Cairns. Haha.. sigh...

I'm listening to the Ketchup Song. Again. I know I'll get sick of it soon. I'm just waiting for that to happen.

I've lost the ability to collect my thoughts and properly paragraph them. I think point form is good.

Meeting Cheryl for kawfee :) Heehee... more girlish giggles ahead. Good. I need to laugh.

Later.

p/s: thought I'd throw this in for free - I'm off my P plates! Muahahaha... goodbye funky orange triangle!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger