"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, December 07, 2002

Okay okay, since everyone else seems to be doing this, I thought I'd do it too (actually I like doing these things but don't tell or it's gonna make me look like I've nothing better to do. Even though it's true). Plus, the last time I did this was 2 years ago so things have changed somewhat.

1. Living Arrangement?
In a mess of an apartment with a father, mother and brother.

2. What Book Are You Reading Now?
You're assuming I'm reading.

3. What's On Your Mouse Pad?
Don't use mousepads.

4. Favourite Board Game?
Monopoly. For your infor, Kelv, I enjoy playing Risk as well.

5. Favourite Magazine?
National Geographic

6. Favourite Smell?
Heh heh.. my leetle bolster... heehee...

7. Favourite Sound?
Thunder.

8. Worst Feeling in the World?
I'd rather not discuss this.

9. First Thing You Think Of When You Wake Up?
Aww man, I'm awake?!?!

10. How Many Rings Before You Answer the Phone?
If I know it's for me, ASAP. If I know it's not, I don't get the phone. Unless I'm the only available person.

11. Name of Future Child?
I'm having children??

12. Most Important Things in Life?
Being grounded in your beliefs, having a passion for something, making someone feel better about themselves after they've spent time with you.

13. Favourite foods?
Chilli crab. YUM. Green Curry. Also YUM. Lotsa seafood - clams, mussels, lobsters, crayfish, marron, yabbies.

14. Chocolate or Vanilla?
CHOCOLATE!

15. Do You Like to Drive Fast?
Hahaha... are you serious??

16. Do You Sleep With A Stuffed Teddy?
No, I sleep with a bolster, weren't you paying attention??

17. Thunderstorms - Cool or Scary?
Once again, weren't you paying attention??

18. What Type Was Your Fist Car?
A funky white Honda Civic that looked like a van/station wagon (according to different people)

19. Ultimate Vehicle?
Audi TT

20. If You Could Meet One Person Dead or Alive, Who Would It Be?
Roald Dahl. I'd tell him how much I love his books and that I cried when I read that he'd passed away.

21. Favourite Alcoholic Drink?
Brown Brothers Crouchen Riesling.

22. What Is Your Zodiac Sign?
Gemini.

23. Do You Eat the Stems of Broccoli?
Yes I do.

24. If You Could Have Any Job You Wanted, What Would It Be?
I have to work??

25. Ever Been In Love?
Yes.

26. Is the Glass Half-Empty Or Half-Full?
It's empty.

27. Favourite Movie?
Amelie.

28. Do You Type With Your Fingers On The Right Keys?
No.

29. What Is Under Your Bed?
I don't wanna know...

30. Favourite Number?
5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger