"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, March 06, 2003

I am not happy with Blogger. For some reason, I haven't been able to update my template hence, I've not been able to add links in my link section. Not happy. And Kel, I don't seem to be able to post msgs on your site either. I don't know why. It's like the entire blog community is against me. Boo hoo. Bleah. Poo.

Anyway, I think I've been sucked into the world of THOSEWHOWORK(forpeanuts). I've been dreaming about work, dreaming about fighting with colleagues to use the last functioning terminal, experiencing heart palpitations when my phone rings in case someone from work is calling me about something I did... in other words, I've been experiencing certain levels of stress. I suggest we start a new union for THOSEWHOWORK(forpeanuts). That's right, you heard me. The TWWFP union. AND, I suggest that TWWFP union members should receive benefits such as spa packages (totally justifiable and not at all an unreasonable demand, if you ask me), a separate (and fully sponsored) mobile phone specifically for calls from the office (to be switched off at all times), a pay increase each time we do something right, and an encouragement letter each time we do something wrong. Of course, if the pay increase continues to the point that we do not qualify as members of the TWWFP union anymore, we should be allowed to leave the union with a full year's salary for being loyal to the union in the first place. So how? Anyone interested?

In home news, I opened my fridge yesterday to find 2 cartons of Magnolia chocolate milk. Now here's some advice for all you in the milk business - the darker and richer the colour of your chocolate milk, the higher the perceived quality and taste. No kidding. It was in one of my marketing textbooks (although I think they might have been talking about coffee). But it's true. I saw the colour and immediately thought it would taste absolutely wonderful. That's half the consumer battle won, all you marketers out there. So remember, the colour of your food product is very, very important.

And yes, if you must know, the milk was yummy. And no, I'm not an undercover Magnolia agent.

The food in the staff canteen is getting progressively worse. One more complaint to bring up to the TWWFP union. See, I'm such a Singaporean. My middle name is Complain.

That's enough for today. My day starts at 7am tomorrow so I should be getting off. Ta ta for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger