"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, May 23, 2005

I DREAD going back to work tomorrow. I could get used to public holidays you know. Today was spent sleeping in (of course, what else do you do on a public holiday??) and playing the guitar, working on another wedding song (Pete said he wanted to get me the Wedding Singer vcd for Christmas.. haha...), meeting up with the couple to discuss some wedding stuff, going for a jog, having dinner and watching some tv. Was supposed to head down to Starbucks and snuggle in my usual seat for an afternoon of reading (I have to do a book review on "Jesus on Leadership" due Thursday) but that plan of action was thrown out when the wedding couple called for a meeting.

I enjoy having days off. It's different from having an evening off. There's just something totally relaxing about having a leisurely afternoon as opposed to a leisurely evening. I guess there's just more stuff you can do during the day. And I much prefer reading in the afternoons than in the evenings. Evenings are for winding down.

So I would say I had a pretty fruitful day off. Thank God for public holidays that fall on Sundays. Best thing that ever happened to corporate slaves. That and a good chocolate ice cream. Mmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger