"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, May 21, 2005

My face is swollen. I believe I am allergic to my antibiotics. I believe I am in a foul mood.

I believed right. With regards to my foul mood anyway.


Well, on to better news. My dear old friend Charis got married today. In a very Methodist ceremony, I might add :) Was pleasantly surprised to see Queenie as well. Turns out the bride was her ex-colleague. Lovely to see old JC friends as well. And yes, always nice to see ex-boyfriends too :) A little strange, but nice. Caught up with one of my pastors from my previous church. Conversation went something like this:

P: Hello you!
M: You remember me!
P: I remember the name, but not the face.
M: It's Melissa. How are you? I've left Faith (Methodist Church) you know?
P: Oh, where are you now?
M: Chapel of the Resurrection.
P: Ah, Anglican church. *both start laughing* But it's ok, as long as you're still in church.

I hate to say this cos it's totally baseless and I'm not hot about denominations, but somehow, deep down, I'll always be Methodist :)

I'm such a hypocrite right? Sigh... let's get my ass back to church first...

Ok, fingers crossed that the swelling subsides by the time I hit Shangri-La for the dinner tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger