"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I was watching Ed on cable tonight. It was this episode where Molly was wondering if the guy she fancied - Jim - liked her as well. After many dates, which made her feel more like his buddy than his lover, she decided that he didn't feel the same way for her. And she cried. And she told him they should just get on with their lives and she would stop hoping for something to happen between them. And then he kissed her. And she was ecstatic.

And then I cried.

Because I wished that I could feel that too. That there would be that someone whom I would have feelings for and who would feel the same for me.

And then I stopped crying.

Because it's just periodic. The crying, that is. I get these spurts sometimes. Most of the time, I'm carrying on with life happily. Once in a while, the lonely pangs hit and the sadness kicks in. But it's just once in a while. There are plenty of things to be happy about. Like chocolate :)

Mmm... chocolate... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger