"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, October 08, 2005

I think the apple strudel has become somewhat of a sacred object. No one's touched it yet. I'm certainly going to do something about that tomorrow. Heck, diet plans just have to be put on hold for the moment. For a very long moment.

Took a nap this afternoon cos I was so tired from work and Dad knocked on my door at about 5.45pm to tell me that dinner was ready. According to him, he knocked twice and heard a very groggy mumble that sounded something like, "mmmfffghh... urrr.. I'm not having deeener..." and so the rest of the family proceeded to eat without me. When I finally woke up half an hour later, I asked if Dad had cooked and he said yes but never mind if I'm not eating. WHAT??? Since when did I say I wasn't eating??? Er... you said that when I asked just now. Nooo... I was sleeping! You should never trust what I say when I'm sleeping! And we both started laughing. Thankfully, there was enough food left over for me.

Therefore, lesson learnt today - do not trust what I say when I am deep in slumber. That includes sporadic fits of expletives sometimes (but it's unconscious you know...). When I was younger, Mum told me that she heard me laughing in my sleep and talking about playing with my friends. I think I enjoyed running all over the place when I was little. Couldn't stop running. Even in my sleep. Of course when I was a little girl, I had my fair share of weird dreams like WWII and Japanese soldiers and being lost in a maze. But I think the most bizarre by far was the dream I had (not too long ago... I think it was last year) about Prince William proposing to me! LOL! So not shy right? Haha..

Alrighty now, it's time for me to go dream up new stuff... goodnighty night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger