"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Haven't had the inclination lately to come online much. It's resulted in me going to bed earlier but falling asleep at the same time anyway because I toss and turn for at least one and a half hours.

Just came back from the dentist. Thankfully, there was no repairwork needed and all I got was a cleanup and polish, which suits me just fine. It's really nice to wake up on a Saturday morning and not have to go in to the office. My dentist is at Tanglin Shopping Centre, so after the visit, I took a short walk to Tanglin Mall and strolled through Tanglin Marketplace. I have a thing for walking through supermarkets. It's nice because it's always cool inside and I get nostalgic flashbacks of the times I'd be at Coles or Woolworth's, shopping for my weekly supply of groceries.

My stroll complete, I walked out of Tanglin Mall (not much going on anywhere cos it's only 10am and not many shops are open) and headed towards the US Embassy to take a bus back. I think the bus driver read my mind because he drove up the minute I reached the bus stop. So by the time I reached home, it was 10.30am. And my dentist appointment was at 9.30am. It's rather amazing how I managed to get my teeth checked, stroll to the Mall, walk through a supermarket, walk to the bus stop and get home under an hour. Singapore is tiny.

Now that you've had a minute-by-minute account of how I spent my morning, I think that should make up for that week that I've neglected to blog. Off to the piano now... the fingers need a bit of exercise.

Oh, as a little extra information, I met 2 secondary schoolmates at Pilates class on Thursday! Haven't seen them in years and all of a sudden, they pop up one after the other. Singapore is tiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger