"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Konbanwa. On my way back home from Japanese class today, I tuned in to the radio and Class 95 was playing all these love songs. It felt nice :) Like warm and snuggly nice :) And I then remembered what it felt like to be in love. It was a nice feeling but I don't miss it much these days. I am discovering another love though - that of spending time with friends and family. As I always say, there's power in hindsight. All the time I was attached, I had been missing out on time with my family and close friends. I feel terrible about that. You can't buy back time. You can only spend whatever time you still have with those who really matter (I'm starting to sound like I have some sort of terminal illness).

Today, I received an invitation to a seafood dinner at Fisherman's Village in faraway Pasir Ris. The dinner's next Wednesday and it's a staff outing for anyone who wants to go. BUT, those who participated in the athletic meet get special invites and dine free! Wah... so generous hor? I was so pleasantly surprised at the formal invite. I mean, they already circulated an email memo but to actually hold in my hand a letter inviting me to dinner?? How sweet!! When was the last time you got invited to dinner via letter?? My ice cold heart totally melted. The smallest things make me happy. I'm such a sucker for cheap thrills. Haha.

Oh well, another day tomorrow. Looking forward to the weekend again. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger