"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Our Regional Director came by my desk the other day and saw a copy of The Peak on my table. She asked, "Who's that cute guy on the cover?", to which I turned at stared at her in mock horror. Without skipping a beat, she started laughing and tried to explain that she wasn't wearing her glasses. The guy on the cover (whom we shall not name, to save the face of these high society business people) was most definitely NOT cute. He was balding though. Not in the sexy Bruce Willis way. More in the Yun Nam Hair Care "before" pictures way. But it was really funny cos she's always teasing me about my taste in men and now it was my turn to tease her about hers! I promised to keep a look out for sexy Yun Nam men for her. Hahaha.

In other news, I'm rethinking the possibility of a career in publishing. Methinks I have what it takes to be a magazine writer, no? I certainly am not getting much satisfaction from my current job. Perhaps I'd be more fulfilled if I actually saw my work in print. Month after month. After month. The few times I got published, it felt pretty darn good. Or maybe it's just an ego thing.

Or maybe I'm just fickle.

Fickle fickle fickle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger