"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Friday, August 19, 2005

I still feel like throwing up. Returned to work today and had to face a pre-menstrual boss. Didn't help the nausea one bit. Plus, someone made me feel guilty for not going for training today (the 4x100m finals are next Sunday). I told her I had a fever yesterday and wasn't well enough yet. She said, "that was yesterday". Someone please remind me why I'm doing this???

On a lighter note, I was just looking through some old photos from secondary school days. Mostly I was laughing my head off but the recurrent thought running through my mind was, Why was I so devoid of style??? I mean, gosh, look at the clothes I was wearing! And the HUGEASS glasses!! Aha, no way you're gonna get me to post those photos here. Those are meant for private viewing pleasure only. And no, it most certainly did not alleviate my nausea either. I feel like puking even more now. Retch.

It was such a trip down memory lane, it was. My mom was in some of those photos. She still looked normal then... *wistful smile*... I'm so envious of people who have moms they can have conversations with. Who understand what they are saying. Who talk back. Who scold. Alzheimer's is so damaging you know. And my mom is so young to have Alzheimer's. Strangely, I don't have many memories of her as a normal mom. I don't remember what it was like. But I guess it's pointless to go along the "I wish.." line. I should make good with what I have now. God knows I'm not gonna have her for very long. I thank God for my family though. It's very very difficult, going through all this s***. But I could not have asked for a better family. I love them a lot.

Thank You God for Pa, Mummy and Kor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger