"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm hungry. What I would give for a baked chocolate cheesecake right now...

I worked really hard today. My colleague and I, we both did. I mean, at the end of the day, we were both just completely knackered. I was a good worker today. A hard worker. There, got that off my chest.

So anyway, I was watching the Miss Singapore Universe pageant last night *snigger*. You know, the contest has none of the class that Miss Universe has. Maybe it's because the two shows run on two very different budgets. I have a lot to say about the contestants, including the political incorrect-ness of one of them, which totally just caused my heart to palpitate and my palms to sweat, especially since we had MPs in the audience! But when you think about it, she's only 17 and she can be forgiven for shooting her mouth off. But girl, you're competing for a Miss Singapore Universe title. I don't think you should be putting your country down like you did.

Anyhow, that's all I shall comment on the pageant, lest people say if I think I'm so good, I should go join it myself. Enough gripes for the night. Anyone knows where I can get my hands on some good chocolate cheesecake?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger