"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Friday, March 14, 2003

My Dad told me that he saw an ancient Honda Civic today. That was white. And looked exactly like my Tau Huay in Perth. But it was in pristine condition, apparently. I was amazed that they'd have such cars here, where every other vehicle is a Mercedes or BMW. I miss Tau Huay. I hear she's been sighted recently. Anyone with information about my car will get a reward. You may contact me for details. I'm serious :)

Ok, now to sort out some other details. There's an entry in my guestbook that's anonymous but that I could link to 3 people. Ok, before I go on, I need to apologise for being such an airhead but that's what makes me endearing isn't it? ;) Anyway, it starts off, "hey babe". Now the first person I think of who says that would be a certain Ally McMei. The second person who would possibly call me that, is Mr Warmsocks. So that's 2 people. It also says that I haven't replied their mail. Which leads me to think of Shin. And Ally McMei as well. So that's 3 people. "Waffling" is a term used in the entry. And that's very Australian. So I'm thinking, hmm. Ally McMei? (Ally McMei is starting to sound like a burger). Then they go on to say that they like the way I express myself and even when I'm sad, it sounds nice. So I'm thinking, Shin? Ally McMei? Mr Warmsocks?

Aaaanyhow, I've come to the conclusion that it's most likely Ally McMei. Eh, let me know so I know who to email :) Once again, apologies for the muddleheadedness. My brain's been going through a funky period lately.

For the first time in more than a month, I get 2 consecutive days off!!! My day off this week is Sunday and for next week, it's Monday! Of course, that'll mean I have to work through the whole of next week without a break in between or something. But that's alright :) Because I get 2 days off! In a row! Ok, so maybe you're thinking, "what is she making such a big deal out of?" Let me tell you, my dear brothers and sisters, when you work full six-day weeks (read: 48hours a week), any time off is precious, precious, precious (at this point, how many of you are thinking LOTR? cos that's what I was thinking as I was typing!) So I have to plan what to do on those precious 2 days. Laundry will be one item on the TO DO list. I know Mr Warmsocks is heaving a huge sigh of relief :) For your information, Mr Warmsocks, my colleagues think I smell nice, so there :P Then again, they think my perfume smells nice, which could be another thing altogether...

While we're on the subject, I need a shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger