"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, March 10, 2003

So I didn't get the Mango pants after all. But I did get the bag!!! Nothing like retail therapy to make a girl truly happy :) For about 3 hours. Then the novelty wears off and the monotony of life creeps back in. Either that, or the weight of the world comes tumbling back upon your shoulders. Oh well, $29 for 3 hours of bliss is alright I think ;)

So anyway, we had orientation again today. I love orientation 'cos we get to sit in nice (albeit freezing) function rooms and have tea breaks every 2 hours and we get to wear home clothes! And we ended so early today! We were supposed to end at 5pm but we finished so early that I had time to go to Mango, walk around Raffles City a bit and reach home at 5.45pm. Life should be like this :)

The first thing we did during orientation today was to draw a picture of a pig. The way you draw your pig apparently says a lot about you. Apparently, if you drew your pig with 4 legs, it means you're living in uncertain times. Very true for me. My pig had 4 stumpy trotters. And if you drew your pig with a long tail, it means your love life is going well. The longer the tail, the better your love life. So not true. My pig had a long and curly tail but it ain't helpin' my love life, ya know what I'm sayin'? So yeah, we had fun. And there was good food too... dainty chicken pies, chicken wings, brownies with pecans, tiny blueberry muffins... mmm... melly like....

Hungry now... I feel like eating fried chicken. I know it's terribly unhealthy but man, fried chicken is so tasty!! Not the KFC type though. Proper fried chicken. The home-cooked way.

I think I'm going to take a nap now. Me tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger