"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

"I am amazed and know not what to say" Part 2

Ok, so I was walking around Bugis after work today and made a quick trip to Watsons to get shampoo. While in the store, I browsed around and walked to the sections with all the facial masks (cos you know, I think I need a little sumthin' sumthin' to bring an incandescent glow to my face). And right there in front of me was a really interesting mask with orange essence. So I thought, hmm... potential purchase. Let's investigate. So I pick the packet up, turn it around and to my horror and amusement, read the following:

Natural fruit protection essence permeates horny layer of skin.

Ohh-kaay. I've never heard my skin described that way before. For all you know, it may be some profound dermatological term only the professionals understand. In any case, I put the dodgy thing back before anyone else saw me.

Well, in more serious news, today I told my boss that I would be tendering my resignation soon. Then somewhere in my conversation with him, I went on a guilt trip and felt bad for leaving, for having wasted their time etc. But I knew, and I know, that if I didn't take this internship, I would regret it for the rest of my life.

So yeah, I'm pretty happy with the way things are now. Looking forward to the few days off I have before I start in my new environment. I might head to the spa :) In fact, that sounds like a very good idea. Shan't bore everyone with the details of my resignation. Ask me if you want to know.

Have a really groovy day everyone ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger