"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, June 14, 2003

It happened again. I'm getting scared now. Lil, I promised you I'd see a doctor if it happened again and it has. I'll go to the doctor on Monday. What's even scarier is that I experienced almost severe abdominal pains today and I have a strange feeling it has something to do with the problem. Lil, I'm scared. Please keep me in your prayers, everyone. I'm scared. I really am. And because of the embarrassing nature of the problem (actually it's not that embarrassing), I'm not gonna talk about it here but please, please keep me in prayer...

So my almost perfect day was ruined. But I shall talk about my almost perfect day anyway. Met up with Ruth and Nicole for lunch and had a really great time catching up and sharing. It's nice to share with people who are in the same stage of life as yourself. After that, met Paul for tea and dinner and finally managed to tell him what I'd been meaning to tell him for so long :) I had a really good day of talking and sharing but it unfortunately ended in pain. But I'm ok now. Was ok after getting some food in my system.

Lately, people have been telling me that I'm losing weight and I'm actually getting worried. Unlike many girls, I don't have the desire to be stick thin. Nor do I enjoy dieting. I'll admit that the size of my wrists is starting to worry me. My thumb and middle finger can still meet more than halfway up my forearm. And it's not funny. I'm getting skinnier and I don't know why.

Suddenly, I feel like a dark cloud is hovering above me. And I can't push it away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger