"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I've been trying to keep healthy. To be more accurate, it's to get in shape for my wedding (which is more than a year away) and look good in the photos.. haha.. You can never start exercising too early right? Am hoping this will inculcate a good habit in me as well so that I'll make exercise a regular part of my life. And also so that I can eat whatever I like and not feel guilty about it! My new motto is - Your output must be greater than your input. And by this, I certainly don't mean doing a big poo poo in the little boys/girls room.

So I hate my job, what's new. It bores me. The people bore me. My boss annoys me. So no, nothing's really changed much there. I'm just looking forward to the day I leave. Which isn't a good thing, is it? Well, I won't lose hope that there's something better out there! There is more to life!

That's about all I have for now. Hello faithful readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger