"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sometimes I think I think too much. Everything would be a whole lot easier if I just stopped over-analysing and harping on things that don't need harping on. Like maybe if I just stopped going on about how horrible work is, I might actually just be able to get through the days better.

Hanging out with the younger ones in my cell group makes me feel old-er. I want to be young again. I want to not have cares and not worry about renovation costs and whether I want to stay in my job. So maybe I'll have to live vicariously through them.

Don't you just hate how some words are overused? Like "vicariously". And "rising", "costs", "ERP", "gantries", "bailout", "recession", "government", "has", "a", "plan" and so on.

Tired. I'm tired. Life is a game of charades, no? It's a guessing game. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it gets weary. Most times, the person involved just looks like an idiot.

Life.must.be.so.much.more.

Holiday.Coming.Need.A.Break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger