"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Friday, June 27, 2003

Charlie's Angels

I had an absolute ball of a time today at work. It was really quite funny cos us 3 girls were on shift today and of the 3 of us, 2 were pms-ing and one had slept only 1 hour the night before cos she was out clubbing. So you can imagine, it was quite a cranky crazy bunch at the counter today. We yelled at one another in mock irritation over small things and then burst into fits of laughter cos we were acting like little hooligans. None of us were actually angry with anyone but it was just fun pretending to be :) And we had fun scolding one another and going all bazookiebonkers :) Ball of a time, I tell ya. And so we became Charlie's Angels - the ditz, the smarts and the klutz. Of course, I was Alex, the smart one *ahem*. Heck, I haven't had such a good time at work ever.

One of my friends commented today that I'm really cute and funny and endearing and if she was a guy, she'd be attracted to me. Which got me worried. No, I wasn't questioning her sexual preferences but I was wondering if I'm attracting the wrong sex. Maybe only girls like me and I just mesh really well with the girls while I don't really have any chemistry with guys. Me and guys.. I dunno, maybe we just don't relate so well? I don't understand guys. But then again, they don't understand me. That's fair by my standards. Maybe that's why I've never been in a long-term relationship with a guy. I'd like to prove myself wrong though. I'd like to see something work out for once. But then it isn't about proving something, is it? The minute you try to prove something, love gets pushed out of the picture and you start striving. Darlene Zschech once said, "Don't strive. It's ugly".

So maybe I really do have more chemistry with girls. But ultimately, I still want a husband, not a wife ;) I'm as straight as an arrow, don't you worry :) And even though I've never been in a relationship that worked out, I'd still rather wait for the right guy than marry the wrong man. Definitely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger