"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, June 26, 2003

Girls' night outs are always fun. Joined Lil and her friends for a night out at Centro and I must say I enjoyed myself more than I expected to. She has friendly friends :) And I just discovered that I like One Fullerton quite a bit. It's romantic at night. It's not Paris but it's one of the best we've got. Sitting by the river having cake and taking in the breeze was really quite refreshing. And what I like about Centro is that it's got windows and a great view. Most clubs are just really dark and stuff but it was really nice looking out of the windows to see into the night. Ok, so I suppose the people who go there are more interested in other types of views but I really did enjoy looking outside :) And yeah, clubbing with Lil has taken our friendship to a new level :) Good thing you weren't banging your head against the pillar and the cute guy at the other table didn't have to haul me out ;)

Woke up this afternoon relatively dazed and had to go out to meet a friend for a movie. Was walking along the underground passage in Bugis and went past all the food shops and trinket shops and stuff and came by this stall selling dried fruits. My eye caught a box that said, Dates with Nuts. Gee, that certainly described very well some of the encounters I've had. *shudder*

Am really sleepy now. I've been having too much fun :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger