"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, June 30, 2003

The Nando's Guy

Yesterday, a guy wearing a Nando's shirt came to the counter to check in. It was really strange cos I was seeing something so familiar. I love Nando's chicken. Ok, so they're really skinny and stuff but I love their sauces and chips and spicy rice. So anyway, I checked him in, took his credit card and saw that it was a Nando's corporate card. Couldn't take it anymore, I had to ask. "Um, sir, do you work for Nando's?" He did. And I proceeded to tell him howwww much I looooove Nando's and he was so happy :) He said if he had any sauce with him, he'd have given me a bottle. But anyway, he needed to get something checked out and since it was already 10pm, I told him I'd call the office first thing in the morning. Which I did. Yes, I finished work at 11pm last night and was back at the hotel by 7am this morning. Mr Nando's was so thrilled about my help that he gave me a pair of Nando's socks!! How cool is that? And he let me choose too :) So there you go, I have a new friend from South Africa who works for Nando's. Brilliant :) Oh, for those who don't know what Nando's is, it's a chain that sells chicken and chips with their original sauces. I like :)

But other than Mr Nando's, I had a horrible day at work. Absolutely dreadful. So dreadful, in fact, that it's worthy of a :P

Mandy gave me a very thoughtful gift today in the form of a very belated birthday present :) She gave me a really groovy metal/steel (don't know what material it is exactly) namecard holder and said that by faith, at the end of the year, I'll have some use for it. I certainly hope so :)

3 days to go.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger