"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, July 03, 2003

Had a good time last night hanging out with Lil and her friends and then meeting my colleagues. Clubbing on crowded nights teaches you to somehow dance with a 1mm space between you and the next person. Or people. It was totally packed last night, which made it fun cos there were more people to watch and a higher probability of catching some eye candy ;) Unfortunately, I was partially inebriated towards the end but it was really strange cos I found myself conversing with the taxi driver in perfect Singaporean mandarin! I was like, "whoa, where did that come from?!". My dad says the champagne probably released the locked-up mandarin I've always had inside me. HA!

So today, I left the hotel with mixed feelings. I am so gonna miss working with the people there. I guess as corny as it sounds, they've come to be a part of my life. Today, saying goodbye to people in accounts, housekeeping, banquet, engineering, front desk, really broke my heart. I will miss them so much.

I got an email today from the magazine asking me if I'm still interested in the internship because they thought I was supposed to start this week. I got the shock of my life cos I thought I'd quit my job for nothing. I'm positive they told me to start on the first monday of July but there may have been a miscommunication somewhere. Anyway, I've replied the email. I hope nothing goes wrong hey.

Ugh, I badly need sleep now. I still can't believe I came back at 2am and left for work 4 1/2 hours later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger