"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, July 05, 2003

Was supposed to meet Vincent at 12noon today. Woke up at 12noon. Note: Vincent in Perth is known to me as Vinny, while Vincent in Singapore is, well, simply Vincent :) We met up with Peter and Nicole for a buffet lunch at this Japanese place where we stuffed ourselves silly with sashimi, soft shell crab, gyoza and other yummy, unhealthy food :) For about an hour, I was in food heaven :) I was quite surprised at the amount I was actually able to wolf down. It was kinda like eating non-stop. I'm not a pig, I was just hungry :) And Peter was grossing me out with his pregnant fish. Eww... I don't think I could stomach pregnant fish (no pun intended).

After cell tonight, we went to Crystal Jade at Holland V and actually stood outside for more than half an hour, waiting for a table. When we finally got seated, it was just after midnight. Had a plate of beef brisket noodles which I promptly finished and wished for more. I don't know why, I was just having a hungry day. Oh, and we also had cheesecake at cell, to celebrate Vincent's and Sarah's birthdays.

It is 2am. I am still hungry. I feel like eating char kway teow. Mmmm... I think I'll go sleep though, and kill my hunger. Goodnight, food.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger