"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, July 12, 2003

Today has been a non-stop day. The minute I stepped into the office, I was working until I had to leave for the Casio digital camera official launch. If any of you were at Isetan Scotts and saw that group of people with the photographers, Japanese men in suits and Fiona Xie, I was somewhere there too. After that, it was back to the office to finish up some work (but not before doing some perfume shopping in town!).

Let's take a break and talk about my perfume shopping. I've been wanting to get perfume ever since my beloved Ferragamo reached the end of its lifespan in Perth. Clinique has a new frangrance called Heart. It's actually Clinique Happy. Heart. But the smell was kinda weird. Lancome's "Miracle" smelled alright but it wasn't calling out to me. You know, I think fragrance is extremely personal and sensitive. It defines you in a way. If the scent is not calling out to you, it's not the right one. So anyway, after sampling various scents, I turned and saw a Salvatore Ferragamo boutique. Old habits die hard. I went in and got myself a bottle. I knew I was home :)

Ok, so back to my busy day. Left the office close to 7pm and rushed off to church. Now I was trying to figure out how to get to Malan Rd from Raffles Place. Thought of taking a train to Commonwealth and taking bus 61 but when I called my travel consultant (a.k.a Dad), he had a better plan. Take the train to Harbourfront (NEL) and then catch one of the many buses there to church. Fantastic. Got there at 7.30pm. Sharp. But I hadn't had dinner :( I almost didn't have time for lunch either. Bought a box of beef hor fun and brought it back to the office to eat.

So after cell, we went to ABC food centre for supper where I satisfied my hunger with carrot cake and iced tea. And now I'm home. And I'm pooped. But it was an eventful day :) Goodnight everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger